Take Your Healing to a Whole New Level — Lana Dahl, BA, LMT
Intense years of her own personal therapy led to the knowing that she had to do CranioSacral Therapy. She has practiced hands on healing work ever since. Her love for injury and trauma work has focused her practice and she is now considered to have a high level of expertise.
Over 30 years working in private practice, in a variety of clinical settings including chiropractic, physical therapy and naturopathy offices, and her love of rehabilitative work brings the skills and understanding to facilitate those with difficult healing challenges. CST is a profoundly effective base technique to utilize in working with those recently injured as well as those with multiple past injuries or traumas that are puzzling.
What happens in your treatment process is a living testament that every cell in your body has its own innate intelligence and processing everything in its environment and moves toward healing, based on the results of its astute perceptions.
Should you have a motor vehicle insurance injury, or job related physical health challenges, Lana can work with your auto provider to create the best plan of care for you.
How do you know if Lana’s work is right for you?
- If you want to be out of pain quickly & gently PLUS enjoy an increased range of motion…
- If you would love support for moving forward into your life…
- If you want to increase and maintain your ease and happiness and peace!
THEN CALL LANA & SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT!
Phone consultations prior to scheduling an appointment) are welcome
Group Presentations Available:
Lana is an entertaining speaker and teacher who is available to speak to your group. She will answer questions about healing challenges and a life changing therapy choice such as CranioSacral Therapy, how it works, and the experiences of the therapist.
explore treatment solutions
“It’s like having a body transformation!”
Lana is known as a healer for healers due to her fine, subtle, hands on, results oriented, intuitive and transformational healing work that comes from a sacred space.
The balanced, whole systems philosophy of Lana Dahl stems from her many years of training and wide range of experiences both from her personal life and in her practice treating clients many of whom have been severely injured and suffered deep traumas. She works with all of you! She is one who always checks in with God before and during sessions. It is her deep experience that the wisdom and power to heal and create comes from God.
Perhaps you’ve just had an accident! Most people don’t realize how important it is to immediately take the shock of the impact out of your body — do not wait; the pain can decrease and tissues can begin to re-align for faster, effective healing!!!
When you hear that there’s nothing more that can be done to ease your pain, your inability to move or even think as you used to, that “you just have to learn to live with it” ~ Lana’s work gets to the heart of an issue; and can often be the answer.
In every session this work supports pain relief and increased ease in your life by:
- Working with the entire body-mind-spirit system supporting the release of tissues by blending with the body and listening deeply – becoming a collaborative partner with your body’s wisdom.
- Having deep compassion, respect, dedication and honor for you and what you have experienced in the past and where you want to be in the future.
- Bringing her enthusiasm and happiness as expressions of confidence in CST and the thousands of clients – some in quite critical condition – she has successfully treated.
- She is expert in assisting you in ways to best support your healing process both at home and at work.
- Do ask her about the Passive Remodeling Stretch that can be done anywhere if you have a bed pillow and can lie on firm surface for 15 minutes or even less.
- CST is a great adjunct to all other therapies.
- Surprisingly, or not so surprising, is the support CST gives to prevention/treatment of Ahlzheimers and dementia.
Relax into the Healing Flow of Lana Dahl
Advanced CranioSacral Therapy — for collision, trauma and chronic pain
Take Your Healing Journey to a Whole New Level — Lana Dahl, BA, LMT
After 30 years of practice in Seattle, Lana Dahl is now in the greater Kansas City area.
For a Lana Dahl Consultation & to make an Appointment